Terms & Rules
Rules & Guidelines
Welcome to hushAsia Forum which for the purposes of this document may be referred to as SEA.
SEA is dedicated to maintaining a friendly, fun, informative and flame free atmosphere in which our members can share information of general interest about South East Asia of interest to our members. The forum is free to join, all we ask is that you respect our rules and the other members of the forum. We also wish to encourage all of our members to post their questions and comments as information shared will go to the greater benefit of us all.
SEA is a mostly adult oriented forum for which membership registration is required in order to see the full content. By registering as a member of the forum you are verifying that you are a mature adult 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older your registration will be considered invalid. Business owners wishing to start threads in the Business Owners Forum or post on the Events Calendar should identify themselves to one of the Moderators so that their account can be set up with the proper access to those areas. We will then notify you of what you can and cannot do with regard to promoting your business on the forum.
There are some forums available to be viewed, without registration, that contain much interesting information about South East Asia, however; you will not be able to post questions in these forums or add content without registering.
Prior to registering please read through the following rules and policies which you will be required to abide by as a member of the forum.
Do not show the forum to any girls, bar girls, non-mongering girlfriends and non-members. Some members have spotted a bar girl on the forum and have took upon themselves to show the girl, not only you will get banned for this, you will also become the target of angry members, we do our best to find offenders, this act spoils our community.
1. Disrespectful or inflammatory comments designed to incite other members are not permitted, flaming of other board members is prohibited, this does not include casual banter amongst friends. If it seems to be going too far then SEA staff will step in to ensure that it is kept fun and friendly.
2. Posting of information which is known to be false or which is reasonably considered to be false is not permitted.
3. Posting of spam is prohibited and posters of such information will be banned immediately. Legitimate advertising will be allowed by members who identify themselves to SEA staff provided that they agree to post their advertising in the proper areas. Legitimate business owners may contact any of the Administrators or Moderators for posting permissions for these areas.
4. An email address or domain name may not be used as a username.
5. A valid email address is required to register for SEA-Select.
6. Abusive, defamatory, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening, vulgar, or any material which is considered illegal in either your home country, your host country, or anywhere on the planet is not permitted. This is done to ensure that SEA remains a fun, friendly place to be as well as to protect the integrity of SEA . Ignorance of any law being violated will not be accepted as an excuse or reason.
7. Gambling or discussion about gambling is not permitted.
8. Posting of personal photos or information of a personal nature without the permission of the individual is not permitted unless it is quoting a post made by the person in question or their permission has been obtained. Permission will be considered to have been obtained if the person has allowed their picture to be taken, unless it has been specifically requested that their picture not be posted. Posted photos may be removed arbitrarily by SEA staff or if requested by the subject of the photo. At other times SEA staff may request that the poster remove the photo, the reason for request is to be given when the request is made.
9. Posting of Personal/business Messages or emails sent to you by another person without permission, is against the rules. Exceptions to this rule may be made if an offensive, threatening, racist or unproven accusation has been made against another member or SEA. The PM or email should be brought to the attention of one of the Admin/Mod staff and collectively they will determine whether it constitutes an offense under the rules and take the appropriate action against the offender. Members are not to take offensive action against other members and those who do can expect to have punitive action taken against them. SEA Select reserves the right to take action against any board member who breaches this rule and each reported instance will be judged individually by SEA Select staff.
10. Revealing the identity of another board member is not acceptable unless that board member has either done so on their own or given their permission to do so. Similarly, personal information such as names, hypertext links to social networking sites (eg. Facebook), email addresses and telephone numbers may be removed at the discretion of SEA staff in order for us to help respect people’s privacy.
11. Degrading comments regarding anyone or anything posted by anyone, including pictures, as well as religious and/or racial slurs will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
12. Copyrighted material may not be posted without the permission of the copyright holder, this includes copying of material found on SEA Select to other places or sites.
13. Each member is permitted to have one account and subsequent accounts will not be approved or if discovered after the fact they will be deleted, attempts to register more than one account may lead to the original account being banned or removed from the board as well.
14. The topic of the promotion of illicit drugs is strictly prohibited.
15. The decisions of the Administrators and/or Moderators in any dispute at SEA is final. Members are not permitted to discuss moderation policy on the forum, including but not limited to individual actions, general and specific policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions.
16. SEA cannot be held responsible for any material posted by board members. Objectionable material may reported to the Administrators or Moderators and may be removed after being reviewed.
17. No posting of pictures or references of a sexual nature with anyone under the age of 18 years is permitted. No exceptions. Revealing the identity or place of employment of any individual under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
18. Posting of pictures involving sex with animals is not permitted. No exceptions.
19. The rules and policies of SEA Select are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
20. Where questions regarding the interpretation of these rules occur the interpretation and decision of the Administrators and/or Moderators will be considered correct and final.
21. Posting of Personal Messages or quotes from personal messages sent to you by moderators or administrators for moderation or administrative issues is not permitted. Any questions on such matters should be directed to one of the Root Administrators.
22. SEA Select.com reserves the right to limit or remove the access to the forums of anyone at any time.
23. Business owners who advertise with SEA Select agree by registering that SEA Select assumes no liability for loss of business or exposure that may occur should they have their access at SEA Select removed or restricted.
24. Action may be taken against any member who motors any act that is intent on devaluing the forum and/or the reputation of SEA Select.com forum and staff - Including slanderous statements either on this forum or any other website/forum.
25. All content posted on SEA Select is owned by SEA Select.com. We respect your privacy and the Data Protections Act 1998.
26. It is against the rules to show bar/ gogo girls the forums content. It is against the rules to show protected content to non-members, it’s also against the rules to tell girls that their pictures have been posted on SEA Select.com. These rules are designed to protect member’s privacy and security. A breach of these rules attracts a no quibble promotion to the banned member group. Any member having questions regarding the above rules and policies may send a personal message regarding the topic in question.
We do not welcome personal attacks and this includes disparaging comments made in regard to pictures posted by our members. Please respect individual likes and tastes as not all of us enjoy the same things. If you don't have something nice to say then it is preferred that you say nothing at all.
SEA Select reserves the right to reproduce anything that is posted on our site but we will respect your privacy with photos and identities.
SEA Select reserves the rights to add value to members posts by linking words to external web pages. This can include authoritative sites such as, Wikipedia etc This gives the end user a more informative write up. If we add subtle links we will not change the context of your post.
We reserve the right to remove or edit at our discretion any material of an incriminating nature against any individual or business.
We will be updating this list of rules and guidelines from time to time as issues not previously covered arise.
Please enjoy our forums and happy posting to all, we look forward to you adding your content to make SEA Select the best information site that we can.