hushAsia

• 2 weeks later...

I have said before on here I can deep throat up to about 6 inches and I do not have a gag reflex!

Love Cherry x x x

I know I am not suppose to reply to this thread... but really your comments is what makes us old guy fall in love with U Cherry...lol...

I have said before on here I can deep throat up to about 6 inches and I do not have a gag reflex!

Love Cherry x x x

I love a womans foot. I can deepthroat your whole foot and I do not have a gag reflex.

Is that the American part or the Filipino part? ROTFL! ROTFL! ROTFL! ROTFL!

Love Cherry x x x

Well, it can't be a Filippina foot anyway ! All the Filippina's feet I have seen are very broad, (maybe for climbing Coconut trees), but besides the point, you never know where they have been ! She could have just came back from feeding the pigs or the chooks !........................the mind really boggles ! ROTFL! ROTFL! ROTFL!

• 9 months later...

There's nothing better than a good deep throat job ! Especially if you have one girl working the shaft, and another nibbling your nuts ! &gt;&lt;<> &gt;&lt;<> &gt;&lt;<>