hushAsia

If you could do any job in the world, what would you like your job to do?

Love Cherry x x x

I reckon a job like that of the entrepreneur, Hugh Hefner, and his Playboy business would be hard to beat ! ROTFL! ==> >>K

Well I am retired now and that is the best job for me... but I did work in the Post Office and for years I was a letter carrier. I walked about 10 miles a day with a bag on my shoulder. I loved it. It was time by myself. I especially love when the weather was extreme. The colder it was, or the hotter it was the more U were challenge. I would joke and tell my friends that when it was cold and snowing that even the dogs would leave us alone as we walked the streets.

Too bad that it is a job for the young and strong. Old men like me can only go so far, then we loose our zip..codes..lol...

But I had a good job... now I have a good retirement.

Sounds good Tim, So when did you stop being a Postman and start being a Letter Carrier? All this PC bollocks gets everywhere!

My Ideal job would be to be a guitar player in a famous band, although I know how hard all of the famous guitar player who I admire, have struggled to death with either drugs, alchohol etc :-)

My Ideal job would be to be a guitar player in a famous band, although I know how hard all of the famous guitar player who I admire, have struggled to death with either drugs, alchohol etc :-)

I am sure you would have fun doing that.

Love Cherry x x x