hushicon50.png Welcome to hushAsia,

like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. To take advantage of it immediately,

Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Existing user? Sign In  

Sign in to follow this  
FBI Agent

Crime, Tragedy and Stupidity

2 Women Post Photos of Their Lesbian Activity on Facebook

Two lesbians, who look like they are Cambodian, posted photos on Facebook.

http://www.arey-news.com/archives/229935

2 Men intercepted While Delivering 32 Monkeys in Mondulkiri

Mondulkiri: On March 16 at 4:4 am,the police stopped two suspicious looking characters riding two motorbikes in Memang Village, Keo Seyma District, Mondulkiri. The suspects ran away, leaving behind a pile of bags, in which the police found 32 monkeys, 8 of them dead.

The live monkeys were taken to be released at Ouchang village and the bodies of the dead critters were burnt.

BREAKING NEWS: Australian "Bomb Expert" & Cambodian Soldier Killed in Russian Bomb Explosion at Shooting Range

Two people – one of them an Australian national – were killed in an explosion on Thursday afternoon in Cambodia’s Kampong Speu province.

The Australian man and a Cambodian soldier were killed and another three, two Cambodians and another Australian, were injured in the blast at a shooting range within The Base of a military “ACO” armoured vehicle unit in Phnom Sruoch district.

It is believed the casualties were shooting guns at targets when they noticed something on the ground, according to Kampong Speu Provincial Governor Vy Samnang. He said they went to pick up the object – a Russian-made bomb – which then exploded. Provincial Military Police Commander-in-Chief Chuo Sarun said the three Cambodians are soldiers, while Samnang said the two Australians were bomb experts.

ImageImage

http://phnompenhpost.com/national/break ... itary-base

by CEOCambodiaNews » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Australian killed in Cambodia blast
15 March 2018 — 11:48pm [East Aust. time]
Two men, including one Australian, have been killed after an explosion on Thursday afternoon in the Cambodian province of Kampong Speu.

Three other men have been injured, including another Australian, though the injuries to the Australian man are said to not be serious. He has been treated at a hospital in Phnom Penh and he is able to walk.

There are conflicting reports about the cause of death of the two men. A Fairfax Media source on the ground said they died after a grenade exploded in what was described as tragic accident.

That same source said the two Australian men were military trainers, which the ABC has also reported.
A Reuters report suggested, however, that the pair may have been killed by a landmine during a joint training exercise on a Cambodian military base.

The Phnom Penh Post reported that the tragedy had occurred at a shooting range after the two dead men had attempted to pick up a Russian-made bomb.

It's understood the dead Australian man was 40 and that his body has been viewed by Australian officials in Phnom Penh. The injured Australian man is said to be 41.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/austr ... 4z4ll.html

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:46 pm

The accident was due to a land mine training exercise gone wrong according to this report from AP.

2 killed during land mine clearance training in Cambodia
By The Associated Press

SIEM REAP, Cambodia — Mar 15, 2018, 8:45 AM ET
A land mine exploded accidently during clearance training at a military base in western Cambodia on Thursday, killing two people, including an Australian trainer, and injuring three others, police said.

National police said the explosion occurred in Kampong Speu province when a soldier who was being trained mishandled a decades-old land mine that had been removed from the ground. They said a 45-year-old Australian trainer was killed and another 41-year-old Australian was wounded.

Police said one Cambodian soldier was killed and two others were injured.

by CEOCambodiaNews » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:47 pm

This article puts a different spin on the event.

16 March 2018
- National police said the explosion occurred Thursday in Kampong Speu province when a soldier who was being trained mishandled a decades-old land mine that had been removed from the ground. They said a 45-year-old Australian was killed and another 41-year-old Australian was wounded.
Police said one Cambodian soldier was killed and two others were injured.

Police initially said the Australians were training the soldiers, but the Defense Ministry said that was not the case.

Ministry spokesman General Chhum Socheat said Friday that the Australians went to the military base after being invited by Cambodian soldiers who were their friends. He said the mine exploded after one of the Australians "played with it."

"We did not invite them to train our soldiers but they just visited their friends. But once they saw the mine, they picked it up and played with it before it exploded," he said.
http://amp.kentucky.com/news/nation-wor ... 60069.html

by CEOCambodiaNews » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Australians in deadly Cambodia explosion were not military personnel
Cambodian authorities say explosion that killed two and injured two was not part of a military exercise
Hannah Hawkins and Leng Len in Phnom Penh
Fri 16 Mar 2018 08.49 GMT
Last modified on Fri 16 Mar 2018 10.57 GMT

- An Australian man who was killed and another who was injured in a landmine accident at an army base in Cambodia on Thursday were not Australian defence force personnel and the explosion did not occur during a military exercise, the Australian Department of Defence has confirmed.

Cambodian authorities initially claimed the men were military trainers present at an exercise at a tank base in Kampong Speu province, about 50km from Phnom Penh, when the war-era bomb detonated. The explosion also killed one Cambodian soldier and wounded a second.

Later, Chhum Socheat, a spokesman for Cambodia’s defence ministry, said no such military exercise had been taking place and the Australians were on a “very personal visit.”
“The Australian men were invited to visit The Base by the military officers at The Base,” he said. “They are friends with the Cambodian military [officers] who [are] stationed there.”

Socheat said it was not clear whether the Australian who was killed was a tourist: “But obviously he was not a military exercise trainer. He was just visiting.”

“We are searching for his passport. Even the [Australian] embassy has been requesting for more details, which we could not share with [them] at the moment.”

However, other officials claimed the men were tourists.

“They apparently were just tourists visiting The Base. As they approached the shooting range, one of them picked up the bomb,” said the provincial governor of Kampong Speu, Vey Samnang, who claimed one of the men had told officers he had expertise with mines.

An assistant to base commander Lanh Kao, who refused to provide his name, also said the Australians were tourists.

Another soldier at The Base, who also refused to give his name, said Australian tourists regularly used weapons at The Base “for fun”, though this was denied by Socheat.

The base is filled with unexploded ordnance and military officials say it is regularly used to practise demining and not open to the public.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -personnel

by CEOCambodiaNews » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Australian killed at Cambodian gun range was tourist, not military as local 'cover-up' suggests
Exclusive by South-East Asia correspondent Liam Cochrane
Updated about 3 hours ago
The two Australians involved in a deadly explosion at a shooting range in Cambodia were tourists and not part of an official Australian military training operation as claimed by Cambodian authorities, according to various sources.
Cambodian police, the provincial governor and a government spokesman described the Australians involved as military trainers.

However, the ABC understands there was no official military training scheduled for the area and the men were likely tourists visiting a shooting range run by the Cambodian military for profit.

The Department of Defence confirmed the accident did not occur as part of a military training exercise and no ADF personnel were involved.

Soldiers at the Kampong Speu Armoured Headquarters told the ABC they were ordered not to speak to media because allowing foreigners onto the range to fire weapons was "illegal".

The range is well-known among tourists who pay cash to shoot AK-47 assault rifles and rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) and to throw hand grenades.

Similar shooting ranges exist near Phnom Penh airport and in Siem Reap.

The outdoor rage in Kampong Speu is used for heavier weapons, with promotional videos showing tourists firing RPGs at propane tanks to create fiery explosions. 
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-16/c ... ry/9557230

y CEOCambodiaNews » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:36 pm

The Cambodian position seems clear. What will the Australians say ?

Officials will not look into bomb blast that killed Australian, Cambodian at military base
20 March 2018
- Cambodian authorities yesterday said that they will not investigate a bomb blast that killed two people – one of them an Australian – at a military base in Kampong Speu province on Thursday because the matter was a “private case”.

Two Australian men, whose names have not been released by Australian authorities, visited a private shooting range within the military base last week – a spot apparently frequented by tourists who shell out up to $300 to fire rocket launchers and other military weaponry.

One Australian and a Cambodian soldier, Koy Mok, 52, were killed, while fellow soldiers Sok Sarith, 48, Long Vuthy, 50, and another Australian man received minor injuries.

Australia’s Department of Defence on Friday confirmed the accident did not occur as part of a military training exercise and that the men were not Australian Defence Force personnel – despite the initial claims of the Cambodian military, police and provincial governor that they were bomb experts.

Defence Ministry spokesman Chhum Socheat said there would be no investigation as it was a “private case”.

“Inside the unit, they are good friends with [the Australians]. They allowed them to visit privately. It’s not an official case, and is not concerned with the military operation,” he said.

He added the Australians were well aware of the “risk [to] their life”, and hung up when asked if soldiers at The Basewould be reprimanded.

National Police spokesman Kirth Chantharith and Ministry of Interior spokesman Khieu Sopheak – who in the past has said such public shooting ranges on military bases are illegal – both said any investigation would be a matter for the military.
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/o ... itary-base

Korean Man LEE JIN WOO Arrested for Attacking Westerner Near Royal Palace in Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

Phnom Penh: On March 19 at 12 pm, a Korean man, LEE JIN WOO, 31 years old, was arrested after attacking a foreigner near the Royal Palace, in Sangkat Chey Chumneas, Phnom Penh. The victim, an unidentified western male was injured on his nose.
The story goes that, before the incident, the foreign victim had his necklace stolen on the street, so he went to the police station to file a complaint, but the police station was renovating so he had to come back later. 
Unfortunately for the foreign man, on the way back, he ran across a mad Korean man in the street who wanted to pick a fight with him, and who also attacked the by-standers who tried to rescue the victim. Then the police arrived to stop the fight, but the Korean man attacked them too.

After a big punch up in the street, police finally subdued the suspect, arrested him, and took him to the police station. The police were unable to get any information from the Korean man, who refused to talk, except to swear at them. Some people suggested that the suspect had maybe used excessive drugs. 

VIDEO:

by General Mackevili » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Heng Heng Heng wrote:He's a Korean Kiwi.

I think you're probably right. Someone on CEO's Facebook page said they know him and he's a Kiwi.

He's a fucking mess! I think I can make out these remarks from him:

"YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING BRO! THIS IS CAMBODIA! I'LL KILL YOU AND BURN DOWN YOUR TEMPLE! NAH, YOU DON'T DESERVE A BURN! TAKE ME TO A REAL POLICE STATION! WHITE SUPREMACY IS ALIVE! HEY, MR BIG EYES! DO YOU WANT THE SECRET TO MY HAIRCUT BRO? MR BEAUTIFUL FUCKING HAIR! MR FUCKING MERCEDES BENZ! I CONDEMN YOU TO FUCKING HELL BRO! GO SUCK A WHITE DICK AND GET A FUCKING MERCEDES BRO!"

by CEOCambodiaNews » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:45 pm

epidemiks wrote: 
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:56 pm
He says the bald guy punched him and knocked his tooth out around 3:20 in the video. 

A prior incident between these two, or just crazy bloke rants?

The most likely explanation is that everything is as it appears to be. The suspect has a mental health issue or a drug problem, or both, and attacked a random passer-by.
The victim is Australian and his wife is Cambodian. The woman also suffered minor injuries in the attack.
It is also reported that prior to the incident the suspect had menaced other foreigners who ran away from him because they thought he was a drug-crazed loony. People who tried to assist the Australian were also attacked, and so were the police. 
Anyone who threatens people with eternal hell, while saying fuck and bro in every sentence, is probably a drug-crazed loony.

by StrangerThanFiction » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:09 pm

I would like to post my recollections of the events above. I have no need or reason to embellish the story, it is disturbing enough on its own.

Monday:
Went to get a couple of take-away coffees from a cart on St 19. I was crossing the road to the coffee cart when a moto sped behind me, someone slapped me on the back of the neck and fucked off. I called out 'fuck you', felt my neck and realised that my gold chain was gone. Started yelling JAO JAO, in the hope that someone would get the bastard, but he was gone. I walked down the road hoping that he'd been hit by a car or something, got to my old road and thought I'd go see the cops stationed there. They'd moved. Asked the shop next door where they were and they indicated further down St 19. I headed down as far as the road to Parragon and couldn't find anything so walked to where we are staying, some distance away, to get the wife.

We got a tuk tuk to the coffee place to see if anyone knew the jao, but like me, they only saw the back of him as he sped off, same story from the other vendors on both sides of the road. We headed off to find the cops. As we were walking along the road the psycho Korean came up carrying a bag, dropped the bag and punched me in the face, while screaming shit at me. My face was cut up because I was wearing metal framed sunglasses, also broke my nose. As soon as I saw the guy I knew instinctively that he was whacko psychotic. Me, no breakfast, feeling a bit weak from lack of sugar, low energy from walking around before, decided that engaging with this fuck would be a bad idea. He was totally off his nut, shouting that he was going to stab me, kill my family, cut my wife's head off, all sorts of shit. The guy had a ripped build like a gymnast, and was pretty fast with the head shot. I made the choice to back off. He kept on trying to attack me, and I pushed him away physically two times to keep him away. I crossed the road twice trying to get a away from the fuck, but he kept after me, shouting his insane shit. By this time a single cop had appeared and the whako was shouting at him, not sure where he came from, then shortly after the plain clothes guys turned up and got him.

We were taken to the police station that you see in the video. That was the first 15 minutes or so you see posted here. We were there for about an hour making a statement, whilst psycho kept on ranting and raving, wanting to fight all of us in there, threatening to kill us all etc etc. At one point, he got up from his chair and started coming over to us. The cop near him pushed him down and they took control of the situation. He started carrying on like a fucking baby, wanting to die and wanting us to kill him, crying but still going on with his insane babble. A few minutes later he was back into full on shit talk again. I dunno what drugs he was on, but fuck, what a mess.

We finished the statement and went home. As we were waiting for a tuk tuk to go home a moto dop stopped who had seen the whole thing. He told my wife that the Korean had punched another westerner in the face not long before and had tried to attack his girlfriend. Apparently, they ran away. I cannot vouch for the veracity of that story though, but he sure had some anti-white shit going on.

Yesterday we went to do the statement about the theft and were told that the Korean was in jail on Street 200 , just up the road from where we used to live a few years ago. We knew a lot of the cops on that road, as they went to my wife's Khmer restaurant, so last night we went to pay a visit, as we couldn't get there during the afternoon because of a meeting. The guy in charge was an old customer...he told us to tell him to pay what we want, and to tell him that if he doesn't pay he will go to the big prison tomorrow.

He sent us around the back unaccompanied and the Korean was in a cell with the jao who got the severe beating Monday night. The jao is a fucking mess, just as the photos depict. The Korean apologised, obviously having come down a fair bit. I went fucking mental at him, and told him his apology was worthless and that he needed to compensate me for hitting me and breaking my damn RayBans - real ones from Oz. I told him I wanted $2,500, two for me, five for the cops and told him that it was his choice or they would move him to the prison tomorrow. He started on this 'you don't know who I am' shit, and I told him nobody gives a fuck who you are, you go around hitting people you pay (I think he was trying to say that he was broke, I didn't let him finish). 

A friend in the know had told me that around $1,500 is the going rate, but to go for more, because if he can buy drugs he's got money. I would have settled for that, but was always going to start high. Anyway, I said to the wife that we'd just leave him to go to the big jail and we left.

I've never been in a situation like this ever, haven't hit anyone in a very long time, been close a couple of times in PP, but just obnoxious drunken idiots. Part of me feels that it would be totally irresponsible to let a total psycho like that back on the street, regardless of what he could pay. He needs to get psychiatric help, but that sure ain't going to happen here. I notice on one of CEO's posts that he is detained for illegal immigration? Dunno if that is a visa overstay or what. Either way, I guess he's fucked if he can't come up with money, he won't be eating much, and I would guess that he wouldn't have a friend in the world that he hadn't burnt. Guess they will keep him until they get sick of him and deport him?

That is the basic story, I've had never seen the whako before in my life, if I had I would have crossed the road very quickly. I dunno what the origin of his tooth getting knocked out story is, but it sure wasn't me.

British Tourist GREGORY WHASMAN robbed by snatch and grab thieves on moto

Robbery season is gearing up. Watch yourselves.
Phnom Penh: A British Tourist GREGORY WHASMAN, 55 year old, staying at Okay Boutique Guesthouse, had his camera snatched by two thieves at 12:30 pm on street 154, Sangkat Chey Chumneas, Phnom Penh.
The report said that before the incident the victim was walking along street 154 carrying his camera over his shoulder . Suddenly, two thieves riding a Smash V motorbike attempted to snatch the camera from the victim, but the victim pulled the camera back, causing one thief to fall off the motorbike. Result, one thief got arrested and the other one drove off on the motorbike to escape. 
After the incident, people nearby helped the victim, and escorted the suspect Rin Makara, 17 years old, to the police station.