hushAsia

Expat tv boxes Thailand

Just bought an expat tv bix from footymadstreams (on Patt Addicts). I have their email if anyone is interested in contacting them.

Box I got was the Hi Media Lite 8  Aussie Box with movies etc.

It is just fantastic. Works great over my internet. Literally has so many stations on it I will be happily busy over the next month exploring them.

I am currently watching aussie news and footy shows and movies. It is simply an incredible product and I recommend it 100%.

It has made a huge positive difference to my expat lifestyle.

Ordering process was simple and efficient as well. I sent them an email and they responded same day. Paid money into their bank acct and they prepared my box and had it posted to me in Isan a few days later. 

Huge thank you to footymadstreams

Prices of the boxes are:

Hi media q3    3999 Baht

Hi Media Lite 8  4500 Baht

Hi media H8 plus 5800 Baht

i have no vested interest in them at all but posting this to members because it is deadset awesome. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Hannibal Smith said:

Is there lots of documentary channels like NatGeo, History and the like?

Yeah has all those. Literally a thousand stations. I got a lot of aussie stations as well but has all the UK and American ones on it. Hardest thing for me is trying to work out what station international sports like tennis are on.  One app I just looked has over a 100 English entertainment stations. They may not all work but they seem to in other apps if they don't.

1anatgeo.png.28232e711b42c91689434a4350822273.png

Found adult content last night as well :)

Edited by Tarl
Needed to not show the app's name due to copyright
  • Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Hannibal Smith said:

Cheers mate that looks great, I will have a think about that one, it looks perfect for me.

They can set the box up as an american box as well but mine seems to have everything anyway. I email them at worldwideexpattv@gmail.com

HI

If anyone needs further information we post worldwide and can be contacted at worldwideexpatv@gmail.com we provide a free after service a community forum for channel information and can make the box to suit your requirements

Sports channels Movies Tv Series Documentaries mainstream tv from UK USA GERMANY FRANCE ITALY RUSSIA VIETNAM INDONESIA  ETC ETC

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

HI

If anyone needs further information we post worldwide and can be contacted at worldwideexpatv@gmail.com we provide a free after service a community forum for channel information and can make the box to suit your requirements

Sports channels Movies Tv Series Documentaries mainstream tv from UK USA GERMANY FRANCE ITALY RUSSIA VIETNAM INDONESIA  ETC ETC

Thanks for that, is there a full list of channels available? 

2 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

Over 2000  channels which would you be looking for mainly

That sounds enough, got to be something there. 

I don't bother with sports at all, I like factual channels like NatGeo, history, wildlife and movies.

• 4 months later...

On 04/04/2017 at 10:38 PM, Footymadstreams said:

HI

Great info I have been looking for a box for quite some time, I have a question can you take the box when you travel to different countries and will it work ?