hushicon50.png Welcome to hushAsia,

like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. To take advantage of it immediately,

Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Existing user? Sign In  

Sign in to follow this  
grayray

Philippines travels 1984--1994+pics

My Brithday is Thursday 49 my life is over so old BUt when i Win Lotto that night Me and you will go

Be like this

RHino Flys to Grey Ray(BrisVegas) Then flys to Singapore with Grey Ray 3 days there then Taxi to Indonesia and Batan for 4 days fuck like Rattle snakes, then Back to Singapor for 1 night.

Then Fly to Manila Taxi To Angeles Yes Grey Ray Snores all the way.. stay 10 days Wild Orchid so Grey Ray can recroupriate- then Head to LOS

LOS Taxi to Pattaya Yes Grey Ray sleeps all the way(not un usual) Check into The HIlton 1 month stay

Yes Rhino pays but Grey Ray Has lick the lady boys arsehole

11 hours ago, Phill said:

My Brithday is Thursday 49 my life is over so old BUt when i Win Lotto that night Me and you will go

Be like this

RHino Flys to Grey Ray(BrisVegas) Then flys to Singapore with Grey Ray 3 days there then Taxi to Indonesia and Batan for 4 days fuck like Rattle snakes, then Back to Singapor for 1 night.

Then Fly to Manila Taxi To Angeles Yes Grey Ray Snores all the way.. stay 10 days Wild Orchid so Grey Ray can recroupriate- then Head to LOS

LOS Taxi to Pattaya Yes Grey Ray sleeps all the way(not un usual) Check into The HIlton 1 month stay

Yes Rhino pays but Grey Ray Has lick the lady boys arsehole

Phil

hows that song go."dreamer,nothing but a dreamer"Angeles would not be a goer for me the rest "YES PLEASE"

now mate one thing that would never happen, is me going with a LB

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

13 hours ago, grayray said:

Phil

hows that song go."dreamer,nothing but a dreamer"Angeles would not be a goer for me the rest "YES PLEASE"

now mate one thing that would never happen, is me going with a LB

regards

grayray

Never say Never

We and I can get you so pissed might go home with a bloke lol

GAME on..... If Dream lover wins lotto

On 6/20/2017 at 11:47 AM, grayray said:

The 1st pic is of two BGs in Aussie bar M.H.del Pilar Ermita, the girl in white at the back is upset cause the mamas an just announced to the girls getting ready for the night,that the lady in blue[cherry] was going to be prepared for barwork by Ray,i had been with the back lady for the past week.

very nice it was and all.

some pics of aussie ladies 84

regards

grayray

img048.jpg

img050.jpg

Check the phone, I like these old rotary deal.

42 minutes ago, Saloth Sar said:

Check the phone, I like these old rotary deal.

think most bloke would have missed that mate:D

regards

grayray

Really nice to see old photos like that, thank you for post.

Great to see the hair styles!!

And that looks like a packet of Winfields Red 25's and the side table

15 hours ago, Khun Ling said:

And that looks like a packet of Winfields Red 25's and the side table

KL,

those are,was a light smoker back then,a packet would last nearly a week,gave them away 10yrs ago,was upto 60/70 a day rollies.

also that other packet was a pack of 50 condoms.never let me dick go in, without a raincoat on.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

On 12/4/2017 at 7:45 AM, grayray said:

KL,

those are,was a light smoker back then,a packet would last nearly a week,gave them away 10yrs ago,was upto 60/70 a day rollies.

also that other packet was a pack of 50 condoms.never let me dick go in, without a raincoat on.

regards

grayray

Didn't spot the rubbers.

But the girl looks rootable

18 hours ago, Khun Ling said:

Didn't spot the rubbers.

But the girl looks rootable

KL,

that is the Aussie bar in Ermita bar queen Rhona,she is still the BG I rate every BF I have had since her,

she nearly always did not have single night BFs she always had a hardcore following,if you took her early in your tour,most would have for the balance of the trip.she was very careing and great fuck,oh! I can still hear her,when we was sightseeing or shopping,saying

" Ray ,I horny,and a little laugh, iam really horny we go back room NOW"never any knockbacks,"boomboom ok for sure" I hope she married the Falang who wanted her and having a great life.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray

7 hours ago, grayray said:

KL,

that is the Aussie bar in Ermita bar queen Rhona,she is still the BG I rate every BF I have had since her,

she nearly always did not have single night BFs she always had a hardcore following,if you took her early in your tour,most would have for the balance of the trip.she was very careing and great fuck,oh! I can still hear her,when we was sightseeing or shopping,saying

" Ray ,I horny,and a little laugh, iam really horny we go back room NOW"never any knockbacks,"boomboom ok for sure" I hope she married the Falang who wanted her and having a great life.

regards

grayray

My Ex was a very horny girl, the only problem is as we age most women get more horny and most men get less!!!

Very interesting to look back to the past.