hushicon50.png Welcome to hushAsia,

like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. To take advantage of it immediately,

Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Existing user? Sign In  

Sign in to follow this  
FBI Agent

SATEEF TEST IN CAPS

4 hours ago, Hannibal Smith said:

??

He was demonstrating on my behalf, sorry.

Except what I PM'd to him was incorrectly written.  What I was actually curious about was the Bold title not actually all caps which I agree is considered rude. Mine are all normal type in the topic title; I want one like yours which is the same bold type.  But if it's not do-able for the minions I promise not to lose any sleep over it, 555.

Edit:

Some of the names of topics which were started by the "Three Knights of seaSelect" change to normal type after I open them and view them on my computer while most remain bold.

4 hours ago, Sa-teef said:

He was demonstrating on my behalf, sorry.

Except what I PM'd to him was incorrectly written.  What I was actually curious about was the Bold title not actually all caps which I agree is considered rude. Mine are all normal type in the topic title; I want one like yours which is the same bold type.  But if it's not do-able for the minions I promise not to lose any sleep over it, 555.

Edit:

Some of the names of topics which were started by the "Three Knights of seaSelect" change to normal type after I open them and view them on my computer while most remain bold.

Usually the topic is in bold when there are unanswered posts to you. Once you have looked at the thread they become normal so if you create a topic it will be in Bold for all members that have not viewed it and since you were the one who started it, you will be deemed as viewed it already so it will be non bold. It will be bold for you again when you have unviewed replies.

I think I have read this right but please let me know if I have misunderstood!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/8/2017 at 7:05 PM, peter storm said:

Usually the topic is in bold when there are unanswered posts to you. Once you have looked at the thread they become normal so if you create a topic it will be in Bold for all members that have not viewed it and since you were the one who started it, you will be deemed as viewed it already so it will be non bold. It will be bold for you again when you have unviewed replies.

I think I have read this right but please let me know if I have misunderstood!!!

Never noticed that before!