hushicon50.png Welcome to hushAsia,

like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. To take advantage of it immediately,

Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Existing user? Sign In  

Sign in to follow this  
peter storm

New Theme

I have changed the default theme to Soft Blue. I think it looks nice and is easier to read.

Everything should work exactly as before.

If you do not like this theme you can go to the bottom of the page and click on theme where you can change back to the original IPS Theme.

Thank you for your support.

• Upvote 1

I like it.  Yes, it is easier for my tired old eyes to read and looks very neat and tidy IMO.

Good move!

• Like 1

My preference is for high contrast to make text easier to read. I even use the High Contrast extension for Chrome to bump up the contrast even higher. That being said, I no longer see the option on the bottom of the page to change back to the default theme.

image.png

Well i knew i had a good time last night but when i saw the "blue" i thought i was still pissed rotten lol

40 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

My preference is for high contrast to make text easier to read. I even use the High Contrast extension for Chrome to bump up the contrast even higher. That being said, I no longer see the option on the bottom of the page to change back to the default theme.

image.png

Yep me too.

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

image.png

The original theme is called IPS theme and is there in themes at the bottom

I dont like it on the mobile version but I like it on desktop. 

Anyway you can now choose the IPS theme or this new one

2 minutes ago, peter storm said:

The original theme is called IPS theme and is there in themes at the bottom

Sorry, but I'm not seeing the option to select a Theme. Using Secrets as an example there's a drop down Theme list available.

image.png

Here I don't see that drop down list, only this

image.png

59 minutes ago, peter storm said:

Click on the word theme and it will drop. The little triangle shows there is a drop down

I think something got lost in the translation of my previous post. "Theme" with the little triangle isn't available, at least for me on this board. The first screen shot I provided was an example from Secrets' forum to demonstrate that I knew at least what I s/b looking for. The second screen shot, included below, is what I'm seeing in the same location on this board. No "Theme" with the triangle icon which I expect s/b to the left of the Contact Us link.

image.png

BTW, I'm using Chrome on a laptop. And I've tried a forced refresh of the page to make sure I wasn't using a cached copy of the page.

Edited by forcebwithu

This is Ok by me, I am not real picky these days...I guess that's good.

Well done...

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Sorry, but I'm not seeing the option to select a Theme. Using Secrets as an example there's a drop down Theme list available.

image.png

Here I don't see that drop down list, only this

image.png

Sorry, my mistake, should work now

• Thanks 1