hushicon50.png Welcome to hushAsia,

like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. To take advantage of it immediately,

Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Existing user? Sign In  

Sign in to follow this  
peter storm

What Tech stuff do you have and What platform?

Basically my computer is a Surface Pro 6, I have the keyboard and mouse to go with it, I find this very portable and fulfills all my needs editing photos and maintaining my websites.

My cell phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, I am waiting for the Note 20 Ultra to come out and will probably buy one of those rather than the S20 Plus.

I also have an iPad mini 5 which I bought because GoGoHop is available as an App in the Play store and the Apple Store. I need both platforms to test my App and also I need an Apple ID to upload it to the Apple Store.

I have just bought an iPad Pro 11 inch cause it is getting a bit more difficult to see the mini, it was either a bigger one or glasses, glasses are boring!!! 

I am hoping to get all my files on to SSD's and be able to use them with my new iPad Pro and hopefully that may make my Surface Pro redundant.

The main use for the Surface was to edit photos but I have just bought Affinity Photo for iPad and it seems to work well very similar to photoshop.

So what do you use and why?