hushAsia

Happy 4th July to any Americans here I hope you have a good time celebrating and if you take any photos I would love to see them posted on here.

Love Cherry x x x ))..)+(CC

Happy 4th to all fellow Americans...have a safe and fun Holiday... in case anyone is in Cebu there is a party there for anyone who wants to go...

With Cherry permission go to this forum and check out the link for 4 of July Party on Social Events ( I think) it will be starting in about 9 hours Cebu Time...

It is Paul's web site... under social topics- 4 of July party... I think this link will get U there for information.

As I said if this is not ok would the mods please delete this information....thanks

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/topic/31624-4th-july-party/

Anyway my fourth will be spent flying towards Cebu... so drink a cold one for me wherever U are...

Anyway my fourth will be spent flying towards Cebu... so drink a cold one for me wherever U are...

Have a good trip Tim ! I wish I was going there too, instead of being stuck in this cold old hole ! )+(