hushicon50.png Welcome to hushAsia,

like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. To take advantage of it immediately,

Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Existing user? Sign In  

Candyman

Pole Dancing.

Pole dancing, one of my favourite sports, (to watch anyway !). This should be an Olympic sport in my opinion, the strength, balance and grace, is just phenomenal, and if this does not keep you fit, well, I do not know what will ! These are some short highlights from a championship held in 2009. Enjoy.

Here is another, set to one of my favourite songs, 'Bring Me Back to Life" by Evanesence ! Incidentally, I seen a Live Band in person, at Calle 5 In Ermita, Manila in a trip I did in 2009, and their performance was equally as good, if not better than the original ! I will make a separate post on this trip, But anyone in Manila, GO TO SEE CALLE 5, in Mabini Street. 3 different live bands every night from, 6.30PM till 4.30 AM, and it is kid friendly !

Wow they are great.

Love Cherry x x x

Yes, I never get tired of watching them, and the strength and grace involved would be absolutely amazing, especially hanging upside down, hanging on with nothing but your knees ! I started a series of paintings on some poses like these. They are not finished yet.

Yeah when they can do it right its great to see. Thanks for posting

Here is another really interesting video.