hushicon50.png Welcome to hushAsia,

like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. To take advantage of it immediately,

Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Existing user? Sign In  

Prince

Why do Asian women like us?

Dam It!!!! That Still Pisses Me Off!! What The Hell Is So Good About Skin Color? Just As Long No 1's Fat Or Ugly, Should Be Reason Eough! I Have Brown Skin, Not Burn't To A Crip, But My Body And Face Are Both Powerful And Cool To Look At, As Well As Touching It!!! Watch, Word Will Spread On What I Can Do To Them, And They Will Swarm Towards Me Like Horny Monkey Ants!! I'll Give Brith To A New Empire, 1 In Which Die-ing Feels So Right! I Will Mark Terrortoies And Posess Souls, Then They Will See, That Skin Color Don't Mean Shit!! Just Looks And Not Being Fat Is What Counts, If It Comes To Love, Then Personality!

It is not what you think a rascial thing about skin color. It is culture, Asian girls think that to be white shows them as a better class and rich!! It may be because the browner girls come from families that work in the fields and the whiter girls from families that do better jobs. I prefer to look browner and love my color.

I don't really think it matters about skin color most girls like guys cause they want to leave Philippines or want a better life with more money or whatever.

Love Cherry x x x

I agree with cherry... It is a perception and currently still is... It is perceived by most Asian girls that marrying the white has the advantage such as status and can leave in foreign country enjoying dual status... It a good deal..

well i know that, but when i posting what i said, i was simply expressing how jealous i am! and besides, i hate the fact that i'll be looked down upon, by the very thingi love the most, asian girls! i feel bad that america fucked up the philipines, long ago, by the very same race that they admire so much! although i have to wonder how pina people, feel towards the japanese? japan pretty much fucked with every asian country around! like i said before, i love asians!

It is not what you think a rascial thing about skin color. It is culture, Asian girls think that to be white shows them as a better class and rich!! It may be because the browner girls come from families that work in the fields and the whiter girls from families that do better jobs. I prefer to look browner and love my color.

I don't really think it matters about skin color most girls like guys cause they want to leave Philippines or want a better life with more money or whatever.

Love Cherry x x x

didn't you turn down a man, from the united states, some time ago? i have a feeling, that he was white? hey cherry, how do you feel about men from your own country or other asian countriy's? i heard that much/most asian girls don't like asian men! i have to wonder if it's treatment/dick size and staying power? something?

post-612-12912.jpg

didn't you turn down a man, from the united states, some time ago? i have a feeling, that he was white? hey cherry, how do you feel about men from your own country or other asian countriy's? i heard that much/most asian girls don't like asian men! i have to wonder if it's treatment/dick size and staying power? something?

I turn lots of men down cause I am not looking for a boyfriend. Many Filipino guys look down on me cause how I like to dress, some are not too nice to girls. Get them pregnant then go and leave.

My sister had an American boyfriend and she got pregnant and he left also so it does not really matter there are good and bad everywhere. Most girls here like western guys cause they want a better life and usually they think that means to leave Philippines. I think most girls in your own country would like to marry someone rich!!

I get called names by western guys when I say I don't want boyfriend. They tell me I am stupid and they could make my life very good. So they think I am stupid for not letting them give me lots of money!!! They are the stupid ones for offering money to poor girls to try to buy them.

There is a very difference in cultures and how we look at each other I suppose everybod would like a young, sexy, good looking, great body, very rich partner with either big cock or big boobs!! but you don't get that very often so we choose what is important to US. That is why I don't choose money I will make my own then I can choose who I like!

Oh and also for you to think it may be that girls don't like Asian guys cause of dick size or power is just silly.

Love Cherry x x x

Correct me if I'm wrong here but most times girls just want a man who listens to her. And that's what many western men do. The sex is nice but sometimes they just want to talk and have someone to hold them and listen to their problems.

I think most important of all is not whether Asia girls / guys like western guys / girls respectively.. It is important that we have supporting friends irregardless of race or religion... We enjoys each other company.... If we have urged for sex well just bear with it or looked for prostitutes for quick release...but protected....if no girlfriend or boy friend... U may not agreed with me but I think this is just a quick fix...the other important aspect of life is live to life to the fullest...experience all the good and bad things in life..do when we dies we have no regret... for bad thing I meant things that do not violate local civil and criminal laws...

Lol! I Am Happy That You Stand Up For Your Self Cherry! And Cherry Your Not Stupid, You Only Prove To Everyone That You Are Strong Willed! I Think It's Just Plain Dumb, To Buy A Person, For What Ever Reason! Cherry, Has This Happen To You Offten? If So, I'm Sure There Are Times When, These Things Got You Feeling Down! It's Easy For Me Or Anyone To Say " Keep Your Chin Up, Something Good Will Happen! ", But Still, I Feel Your Pain! What Color Or Race Was Your Sister's Ex Boyfriend? As For The Penis Thing, I Was Just Stating Examples, But I Also Said Treatment As Well! So I Guess, Some Asian Men Just Don't Know How To Treat There Own Women Right, Is That Correct? As For Boob And Ass Size In Women, I Could Care Less For Those Things! I Love Asian Women For There Beauty And Anti-Aging Looks! Cherry Did I Make You Smile A Little, Or Made You Feel Good About You Self At All?