hushicon50.png Welcome to hushAsia,

like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. To take advantage of it immediately,

Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Existing user? Sign In  

NaughtyAsianGrl85

Why is is so hard to stay faithful?

Ok my question is why is it so hard to stay faithful to bf or gf? I constantly get hit on and no matter how much i like someone i tend to have a wondering eye and find myself always wanting the excitement of sex with someone else? I know its bad but it feels so good! hmmmm lol

Ok my question is why is it so hard to stay faithful to bf or gf? I constantly get hit on and no matter how much i like someone i tend to have a wondering eye and find myself always wanting the excitement of sex with someone else? I know its bad but it feels so good! hmmmm lol

That is a very good question, and an extremely hard one to answer ! I too, am attracted to lots of different girls, but it is not very often that I act on it ! It depends a lot on circumstances, and whether or not your partner is treating you right, or if you are getting enough sex where you are, and lots of other reasons. I really don't know whether there is a definitive answer, and i would be very interested to hear what others think as well !

I believe it's impossible to stay faithful in your fantasies. We're born with fantasies, and therefore you can't help having fantasies regarding someone you find attractive, either you are in a relationship or not. But the question if you act out your fantasies for real or not.....? All I can say is that most of the times I've gotten "hit on" by ladies, is actually the times when I've been in a relationship (and yes.... the ladies who "hit on" me when I've been in a relationship, have surely KNOWN the fact that I've been in a relationship). Complicated world, isn't it?

look people, there is nothing wrong with expressing your feeling and urges! we all have these feelings and urges for a reason, and to deny it just makes things worst, plus you'll look stupid, too! there are many diffrent relationships in this world! you can be with someone who is okay with open relationships, or be in 1 of the 3 poly-love relationships: polygamy ( 1 man, many women. ), polyandry ( 1 woman, many men. ), and polyamory ( many loves for both men and women. )! things always go wrong, when people view and treat each other as possesions, instead of human beings! there is nothing wrong, with loving more than 1 person! the whole idea of faithfullness, depends if monogamy, is even right for you, to begin with! so if it's not working out, then try an open relationship or 1 of the 3 poly-love relationships! why live your life in guilt, when it's natural to fallow your feelings! when you keep things locked up, you'll 1 day expolde, into a monster, and harm everyone around you!

to ensure that we all live long any sexual activities with partners other than bf or go should be protected..... I do agreed sometime there is urge and my partner is not willing to give.... There is that moment if found with another one with the passion to make love.... Guys may not resist unless guy was married and has kids he may resist the temptation... The family responsibility may override the urge to sex with other partner.... However when there is a rift with wife... the urge not be resisted.... it is up to the guy and partner to mend the relationship

I Think All Forms Of Love Should Be Respected And Understood! People Are People, No Matter Who They Are Or What They Do! As Long As They Don't Take Anything Away From Others, Or Hurt Them!

All I can say is that most of the times I've gotten "hit on" by ladies, is actually the times when I've been in a relationship (and yes.... the ladies who "hit on" me when I've been in a relationship, have surely KNOWN the fact that I've been in a relationship). Complicated world, isn't it?

And this is actually the whole point of chicks hitting on guys that they know are taken..............

Mainly they are safe and they can play with your mind then!!